Dr. Hauschka Loyalty Points
How to Register Your Webshop Account?
(1) Click here to Create Your Webshop Account.
(2) Fill in the required fields. We only need your name, home address, email address and for you to create a personal password. Then click on continue.
(3) A confirmation email will be sent to the email you gave us. This email will give you the links to our social media channels so don’t forget to subscribe to them.
Any information you provide to activate your account is secure as we never share your data with anyone else and won’t fill up your inbox either.
How do the Loyalty Points Work?
Each time you log into your Webshop account and successfully purchase a product or products, you will be rewarded with 1 point for every full £1 you spend, excluding delivery. Each point is worth 5 pence. Example if you spend £25 you will be awarded 25 points worth £1.25.
(1) Let’s say you have accumulated 300 Loyalty Points (worth £15) in your account, and if you want to redeem these against a purchase.
(2) You have chosen to buy a Cleansing Cream, 50 ml, RRP £15 inc vat, costs will be as follows:
- Your Basket Total = £15
- Your Revised Basket Total = £0
- Add Delivery Charge = £3.50
- Final Total Cost to Pay = £3.50
(1) If you choose to redeem Loyalty Points to purchase you will not earn Loyalty Points on the Product transaction.
(2) Orders over £40 receive free delivery.
(3) Once sufficient Loyalty points have been accumulated they can be used to ‘buy’ Dr. Hauschka products. Loyalty points may be redeemed on a TOTAL PURCHASE PRICE only, excluding delivery charge, so long as there are sufficient Loyalty points accumulated.
(4) Usage of loyalty points excludes orders from qualifying for any additional promotional items. Meaning if loyalty points are used in an order, no free promotional products can be added to an order.
Terms and Conditions - Webshop
(1) No cash alternative is available in place of the Loyalty Points.
(2) When redeeming loyalty points on purchases you will not earn extra loyalty points on this transaction. You can only earn loyalty points if you do not redeem your loyalty points.
(3) Loyalty Points cannot be transferred to another Webshop account.
(4) You can only redeem accrued points on purchases after they have been added to your account, following the completion of a successful payment, therefore points accumulated from a purchase cannot be used against that purchase.
(5) Loyalty points are calculated after a successful website transaction; these are stored in your webshop account and are displayed when you are logged in.
(6) In the event that an order is returned, the value of the product and the points earned from its purchase will be discounted from your account.
(7) You must have enough Loyalty Points on your Webshop account to cover the cost of the products you wish to purchase.
(8) Loyalty Points may not be used as part-payment.
(9) Once sufficient Loyalty points have been accumulated they can be used to ‘buy’ Dr. Hauschka products.
(10) Loyalty points may be redeemed on a TOTAL PURCHASE only, excluding delivery charge, so long as there are sufficient Loyalty points accumulated.
(11) The mechanics of the points:
(a) Every time you purchase products you will earn 1 point for every full £1 you spend.
(b) Each point earned is worth 5 pence when redeemed.