To Protect your own interests you must read and Understand the following important Terms before Purchasing Goods from our Site.
If you are uncertain as to your rights under these Terms or you want any explanation about them please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0800 0556604 or contact us. Please note that all calls free from BT land lines, other network charges may vary (calls may be recorded for quality and training purposes.)
When you buy goods from us under these Terms you have legal rights. These are also known as statutory rights as they are derived from laws such as the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (as this Act has been amended from time to time). The law gives you certain statutory rights including that the goods are of satisfactory quality, as described, and fit for their purpose. Nothing in these Terms affects these statutory rights. Further information on your statutory rights can be obtained from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau (www.citizensadvice.org.uk).
(1) These Terms explain how you may buy goods from the Site. You should read these Terms carefully before buying any goods. When buying any goods you agree to be bound by these Terms, our General Website Terms and the documents referred to in them. If you do not agree with or accept any of these Terms, you will not be allowed to buy any goods unless we agree otherwise. If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
(2) These Terms are only available in English. No other languages will apply to these Terms.
(3) The details of these Terms will not be filed with any relevant authority by us. If you need any further information on these Terms or any orders you have placed with us, please write to us at one of the following addresses: email@example.com or 32 Beaumont Street, Oxford, OX1 2NP.
In these Terms, the following words have the following meanings:
Confirmation email has the meaning given to it in Clause 2.1(d);
Contract means a contract formed between you and us under these Terms;
General Website Terms means the terms and conditions which govern how you use the Site
Site includes the following website: www.drhauschka.co.uk/ and all associated web pages;
Terms the terms and conditions set out in this document;
We, us or our means WALA UK Limited a company registered in England and Wales under company number 08175543, with VAT registration number GB 141 5352 41 and whose registered office and main trading address is at 32 Beaumont Street, Oxford, OX1 2NP. References to us in these Terms also includes our group companies from time to time; and
You or your means the person buying goods from the Site.
2. Ordering goods from the site
(1) The steps required to create a Contract as a legally binding contract between you and us are as follows:
(a) You place an order on the Site.
(b) When your order is placed with us at the end of the online checkout process (e.g. when you click on the ‘order with obligation to pay’ button), we will email you to acknowledge that we have received your order. This order acknowledgement does not, however, mean that your order has been accepted by us.
(c) We may send you an email to say that we do not accept your order. This is typically for the following reasons:
(i) the goods are not available;
(ii) we cannot obtain authorisation of your payment;
(iii) you are not permitted to purchase the goods; or
(iv) there has been an error by us on the pricing or description of the goods.
(d) We will only accept your order, or part of your order, when we send you an email that confirms this (Confirmation email). At this point, a legally binding contract will be in place between you and us and at this point we will despatch the goods to you.
(2) When placing an order on the Site, you should take care to ensure that all of the information that you provide to us is correct although we appreciate that from time to time errors might be made. Therefore, please ensure that you take enough time to read and check your order before submitting it to us. If you need to correct any errors you can do so before submitting it to us.
(3) If you are under the age of 18 you may not purchase any goods from the Site.
(4) All weights, sizes and measurements set out on the Site are as accurate as possible and we overfill our products to try to ensure that you will never receive less than the amount stated on the packaging.
(5) While we try to ensure that the colours of our goods are as accurately displayed as possible on the Site, the actual colours that you see on your computer may vary depending on the monitor that you use.
(6) Any goods sold at discount prices, as remnants or as substandard will be identified and be stated to be sold as such on the Site. Such goods may not necessarily be in perfect condition so please check that they are of a satisfactory quality for their intended particular use.
3. Nature of the goods and faulty goods
(1) The law gives you certain legal rights if any of our goods are faulty. You have rights relating to refunds and to have such goods repaired or replaced if realistically possible. Nothing in these Terms affects these legal rights. If you want us to repair or replace the goods or want a refund please email or telephone us, at the email address and telephone number set out here 08000 55 6604 or firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as reasonably possible. Please note that all calls to us will be free from BT land lines; other network charges may vary (calls may be recorded for quality and training purposes). Further information on your legal rights on faulty goods can be obtained from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau (www.citizensadvice.org.uk).
(2) The packaging of the goods may vary from that shown on the Site.
(3) If we experience difficulties in supplying certain goods we may need to substitute them with alternative goods of equal or better standard and value. We will try to email to let you know if we intend to do this but this may not always be possible. You may refuse to accept such substitutes, in which case we will offer you a refund or a replacement and let you know how long such an offer remains open for.
To return any items to Dr. Hauschka please, follow these steps:
(a) Request a Return Goods Authorisation Number (RGA). Contact our customer service team to obtain your Returns Goods Authorisation (RGA). When requesting your RGA, provide your order reference number and which items you wish to return. Returns cannot be processed without a RGA. To request your RGA, please call 08000 556604
(b) Return items. Send the items you wish to return to Dr. Hauschka following the instructions you would have received from us, including your unique RGA. Wrap items securely in the same or similar packaging in which you received them. The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. We recommend you return your package by Recorded Delivery or using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods as Dr. Hauschka is not liable for lost returned parcels. We are not liable for the cost of returning any goods. The Customer Service Team will issue you with instructions on how to complete the return and will request that you print out a Returns Goods Authorisation document that must accompany your goods. This is to ensure swift processing during the return Process.
(c) Refund. We will process your return as quickly as possible and will notify you by email once your refund has been processed. Your refund will be made by the original or agreed payment method, no later than 14 working days after we have received the goods.
Please note that delivery charges are not refunded. If your order value after returning your items no longer qualify for free shipping, delivery charges will be deducted from your refund. If you used a discount voucher and your order no longer qualifies, the voucher value will be deducted from your refund. If you received a free gift and your order no longer qualifies, the free gift must be returned or its value will be deducted from your refund.
Dr. Hauschka reserves the right to monitor customer cancellations or returns, and charge administration fees, payment processing fees and refuse returns if a customer is repeatedly found to be buying and returning goods. Each return is assessed on an individual basis taking the customer history into consideration.
4. ‘Cooling off’ period and your right to cancel a Contract
(1) You have a legal right to cancel a Contract during the ‘cooling off’ period set out in this clause 4. During the ‘cooling off’ period if you decide that, for whatever reason, you no longer want goods that you have bought you may tell us that you want to cancel a Contract and obtain a refund. Further information on your legal rights can be obtained from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau (www.citizensadvice.org.uk).
(2) Your right to cancel a Contract starts from the date when a Contract is entered into in accordance with Clause 2.1(d) and these Terms (i.e. when the Confirmation email is sent by us) and ends at the end of 14 days period after this date.
(3) Please contact us if you want to cancel a Contract. You can email or telephone us at the email address and telephone number set out here 08000 556604 Please note that all calls to us will be free from BT land lines; other network charges may vary (calls may be recorded for quality and training purposes).
(4) Without undue delay after you contact us to cancel a Contract (and in any event within any time period specified in law, typically 14 days after we receive the goods back from you) we will refund the price of the goods and any delivery charges paid for by you. If you are cancelling a Contract and returning the goods because of a defect or the goods were not as described, we will also refund any reasonable costs that you incur in returning the goods to us. Any refunds will be made on the debit card or the credit card which you used to pay for the goods.
(5) If you have already received the goods (such as if the goods have been delivered to you), you must return them to us as soon as possible. You have a legal duty to keep the goods in your possession, to take reasonable care of them and not to use them before you return them to us. If the value of the goods is less than it was because you have handled them beyond what is necessary (such as to see the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods) then we may charge you an appropriate amount and take that amount from what we owe you. This might happen because you start to use the goods. Unless you are returning the goods because of a defect or the goods were not as described, you are responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us.
(1) The estimated date for delivery of the goods will be set out in the Confirmation email. If the goods are in stock this is normally 2-5 working days. If something happens which is outside of our control and which affects the estimated date of delivery, we will let you have a revised estimated date for delivery of the goods. Unless you and we agree otherwise, if we cannot deliver your goods within 30 days of the Confirmation email, we will email you to let you know, will cancel your order and provide you with a refund.
(2) Delivery of the goods will take place when we deliver them to the address that you gave to us. We use a reliable third party provider to deliver our goods; if nobody is available to take delivery of the goods, please email or telephone us so as to rearrange delivery at the email address and telephone number set out here 08000 556604 or email@example.com. Please note that all calls to us will be free from BT land lines; other network charges may vary (calls may be recorded for quality and training purposes.). You will be responsible for the goods when delivery has taken place (including ensuring that you follow any instructions or manuals provided with the goods) and you will own the goods when we receive payment in full for them and any respective delivery charges. Please note that we do not make deliveries to any addresses outside of the UK although we do deliver to British Forces Post Office® addresses.
(3) We have a range of delivery options and timescales and charges will vary depending on the delivery option selected. Any delivery timescales are indicative only and do not constitute binding obligations on us. Please note that we do not dispatch and deliver on Bank holidays, Saturdays and Sundays.
(4) Our delivery options are:
(a) standard delivery of 3-4 working days at a cost of £4.25 for orders of less than £40;
(b) free standard delivery of 3-4 working days for orders of £40 or more
(1) You may pay for the goods by using the following credit cards and debit cards: Visa, Maestro, MasterCard.
(2) We will do all that we reasonably can to ensure that all of the information which you provide to us when paying for the goods is secure by using an encrypted secure payment mechanism but in the absence of negligence on our part we will not be legally responsible to you for any loss that you may suffer if a third party gains unauthorised access to any information that you provide to us.
(3) Your credit card or debit card will only be charged when the goods are dispatched.
(4) All payments by credit card or debit card need to be authorised by the relevant card issuer. If your payment is not received by us and you have already received the goods that you ordered from us, you must pay for such goods within 14 days or must return them to us as soon as possible. You must keep the goods in your possession, take reasonable care of them (including ensuring that you follow any instructions or manuals provided with the goods) and not use them before you return them to us. If you do not pay for the goods or return them to us in accordance with this clause we may collect the goods from you at your expense. We will email to let you know if we intend to do this.
(5) Nothing in this clause affects your legal rights to cancel the Contract during the ‘cooling off’ period under Clause 4.
(6) The price of the goods:
(a) includes VAT at the applicable rate;
(b) includes free standard delivery on orders of £40 or more; and
(c) is quoted in pounds sterling (£)(GBP).
7. End of these Terms
If a Contract is ended it will not affect our right to receive any money which you owe us under a Contract or these Terms.
8. Limitation on our legal responsibility to you
(a) death or personal injury caused by our negligent acts or omissions (or those of any of our employees or agents)
(b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
(c) breach of any of the provisions implied into these Terms under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (or any other law),
we will only be legally responsible to you for any loss or damage which is a reasonably foreseeable consequence of a breach of these Terms. Losses are foreseeable where they could be contemplated by you and us at the time these Terms are entered into. We are not legally responsible for indirect losses which happen as a side effect of the main loss or damage and which are not foreseeable by you and us (such as loss of profits or loss of opportunity).
We will try to resolve any disputes quickly and efficiently. If you are unhappy with the way we deal with any dispute and you want to take court proceedings, the relevant courts of the United Kingdom will have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to the Terms. Relevant United Kingdom law will apply to these Terms.
10. Third party rights
No one other than a party to these Terms has any right to enforce any of the Terms.