Terms and Conditions
This page states the Terms and Conditions under which you may use this website, Please read this page carefully. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated here, do not use the website. Elysia may review these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page periodically to review the Terms and Conditions because they are binding on you.
Use of Material
- Elysia authorises you to view and download a single copy of the material on this website ('the Website') solely for your personal, non-commercial use. Special rules may apply to other terms provided on the Website. Any such special rules are listed as 'Policies' on the Website and are incorporated into this Agreement by reference.
- The contents of the Website, such as text, graphics, images and other material ('Material'), are protected by copyright under both English and foreign laws. Unauthorised use of the Material may violate copyright, trade mark and other laws. You must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original Material on any copy you make of the Material.
- You may not sell or modify the Material or reproduce, display, publicly, perform, distribute or otherwise use the Material in any way for any public or commercial purpose.
- The use of the Material on any other website or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited.
- If you violate any of these Terms your permission to use the Material automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of the Material.
- The Material may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Elysia makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of the Material or about the results to be obtained from using the Website and the Material.
- The use of the Website and the Material is at your own risk. Changes are periodically made to the Website and may be made at any time.
- Elysia does not warrant that the Website will operate error-free or that the Website and its server are free of computer viruses and other harmful goods. If your use of the Website or the Material results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, Elysia is not responsible for those costs.
- The Website and Material are provided on an 'as is' basis without any warranties of any kind. Elysia and its suppliers, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaim all warranties, including the warranty of merchantability, non-infringement of third parties' rights, and the warranty of fitness for particular purpose. Elysia and its suppliers make no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of the Material, services, software text, graphics and links.
Links to Other Websites
The Website contains links to third party websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by Elysia of the contents on such third party websites. Elysia is not responsible for the content of linked third party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third party websites. If you decide to access linked third party websites, you do so at your own risk.
Limitation of Liability
Unless otherwise expressly provided in a Policy on this Website, the aggregate liability for Elysia to you for all claims arising from the use of the Materials is limited to £1.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Elysia, its partners from time to time being, its employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of the Material or your breach of the terms of this Agreement.
- Elysia shall provide notice to you promptly of any such claim, suit or proceeding.
- The Website is based in England.
- Elysia makes no claims that the Materials are appropriate. Access to the Materials may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside of England you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
- The construction, validity and performance of this Agreement shall be governed in all respects by English law, and the Parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- No waiver of any term of this Agreement shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term.
- Except as expressly provided in a particular Policy or material on particular web pages of the Website, this Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between you and Elysia with respect to use of the Website.
- Throughout this Agreement the singular includes the plural and any one gender includes all other genders.
- Any changes to this Agreement must be made in writing, signed by an authorised representative of Elysia