Rose Day Cream
- 2013 sees Rose Day Cream crowned the 'People's Hero' for the second year running after Dr.Hauschka consumers voted it their favourite product!
- Regenerates the epidermis (the top layer of the skin).
- Helps the skin to maintain its moisture level.
- Water (Aqua),
- Peanut (Arachis Hypogaea) Oil,
- Althaea Officinalis Extract,
- Beeswax (Cera Flava),
- Hypericum Perforatum Extract,
- Shea (Butyrospermum Parkii) Butter,
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil,
- Sucrose Distearate,
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil,
- Fragrance (Parfum),
Instructions for use
- Squeeze a small amount of Rose Day Cream onto the palm of your hand and warm it by pressing your hands together. This makes it easier to apply.
- Gently apply to face, neck and earlobes.
Hints and tips
- Rose Day Cream can be used on all skin types in very cold weather.
- Mix with a couple of drops of <EM>Translucent Bronze Concentrate </EM>for a tinted moisturiser.
- If your skin tends to be very dry, apply <EM>Toned Day Cream </EM>after the Rose Day Cream for extra protection.
- Apply a light dusting of <EM>Translucent Face Powder - Loose</EM> to seal moisture in, and to set make up.
- Rose Day Cream is wonderful as a baby care moisturiser.
- Rose Day Cream, or indeed any of the Dr.Hauschka moisturisers, should not be used at night time as the skin uses this period to excrete toxins absorbed during the day - so any products that interfere with these natural processes should be avoided.
- Daily use of night creams can mean that the skin becomes dependant on an external source of moisture rather than producing its own.
- If your skin feels taut after cleansing in the evening, be patient. Wait 20-30 minutes and the skin will re-balance itself. Make sure that you are rinsing the Cleansing Cream off properly. If you have been using night creams for a long time, then your skin may need extra support in the changeover period to Dr.Hauschka, and in this case, we recommend the <EM>Rhythmic Night Conditioner </EM>ampoules.