Melissa Day Cream
- This is a Dr.Hauschka 2013 Hero product. Hero products are all highly-revered, award-winning products that produce brilliant, beautiful skin.
- Helps sensitive combination skin to regain its healthy balance by stimulating its natural activity
- Soothes irritable, reddened skin
- Keeps oily zones clear and matte
- Retains moisture in dry areas
- Refines the skin and leaves the complexion soft and even
- Water (Aqua),
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil,
- Manihot Utilissima (Tapioca) Starch,
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil,
- Glyceryl Stearate Citrate,
- Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil,
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil,
- Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil,
- Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract..
Instructions for use
- Following morning cleanse, spray first with Clarifying Toner and then squeeze a small amount of Melissa Day Cream onto the palm of your hand and warm it by pressing your hands together. This makes it easier to apply.
- Gently apply to face, neck and earlobes.
Hints and tips
- Let Melissa Day Cream help your sensitive combination skin to regain its healthy balance by stimulating your skins own natural activity
- Apply a light dusting of Translucent Face Powder - Loose to seal moisture in, and to set make up.
- The Dr.Hauschka skin care concept incorporates the principle of oil-free night care. Following your cleansing, the Clarifying Toner serves as your optimal night care product providing the sensitive combination skin with all the support it needs. At this point, applying oil-based products would disrupt the skin's natural processes of elimination.
- Daily use of oil based creams at night can mean that the skin becomes dependant on an external source of moisture rather than producing its own.
- If your skin feels taut after cleansing and toning in the evening, be patient. Wait 20-30 minutes and the skin will re-balance itself. Make sure that you are rinsing the Cleansing Cream off properly. If you have been using night creams for a long time, then your skin may need extra support in the changeover period to Dr.Hauschka, and in this case, we recommend the Rhythmic Night Conditioner ampoules.
- Use Rhythmic Conditioner Sensitive ampoules two to four times per year, use instead of Dr.Hauschka Clarifying Toner for 28 days. Soothes sensitive skin and gently clears redness.