Cleansing Clay Mask
Absorbs excess sebum and impurities. Deep cleansing and disinfecting.
- The tightening action of the clay drying on your face pulls the impurities out of your pores.
- Tropaeolum Majus Extract,
- Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract,
- Zea Mays (Corn) Starch,
Instructions for use
- Problem skin should have the mask treatment once a week, and the mask treatment should follow a steam treatment using Facial Steam Bath.
- Mix the mask before the steam treatment so that you can apply it immediately afterwards.
- Mix one heaped teaspoon of powder to about one and a half teaspoons of water to create a soft paste.
- Apply the mask to your skin using a mask brush or your fingers, avoiding the immediate eye area.
- Sensitive skin should leave the mask on for 3-5 minutes; dry and normal skin should leave it on for 5-10 minutes; oily and impure skin should leave it on for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove the mask with lots of warm water, then splash with cool water. Apply Facial Toner or Clarifying Toner, and your usual moisturiser.
Hints and tips
- You can personalise the mask mixture by adding a small amount of your day care product - for example, oily skin should add a few drops of <EM>the Normalising Day Oil</EM>; sensitive skin should add some <EM>Rose Day Cream</EM> and dry skin should add some <EM>Moisturising Day Cream.</EM>
- Once applied do not let the mask dry out. keep damp by gently compressing a flannel over the top as necessary, until you want to remove the mask.