- Deodorises and absorbs.
- Has antibacterial properties.
- Relieves and soothes.
- Rice (Oryza Sativa) Starch,
- Silk (Serica) Powder,
- Fragrance (Parfum),
- Gentian (Gentiana Lutea) Extract,
- English Oak (Quercus Robur) Extract,
- Sage (Salvia Officinalis) Extract,
- Diatomaceous Earth (Solum Diatomeae),
Instructions for use
- Remember that you only need to use a small amount.
Hints and tips
- Very fine hair which quickly becomes greasy also benefits from Body Silk which can be brushed in - it also helps hold the shape of your hair style.
- Body Silk contains extracts of Sage, a natural deodorant and; as well as Silk, which is very absorbent and anti-bacterial - so it makes an excellent deodorant.
- Body Silk can be used as a general body powder - and it is wonderful for nappy rash!
- Silk's natural anti-bacterial action and the herbal extracts make Body Silk worth trying in cases of athlete's foot and other fungal infections.