This versatile powder is created by combining fine Silk powder and Rice starch with extracts of Gentian, Oak and Sage. With absorbent, antibacterial and purifying properties, the entire body is nurtured.
- Deodorises and absorbs.
- Has antibacterial properties.
- Relieves and soothes.
- Rice (Oryza Sativa) Starch,
- Silk (Serica) Powder,
- Fragrance (Parfum),
- Gentian (Gentiana Lutea) Extract,
- English Oak (Quercus Robur) Extract,
- Sage (Salvia Officinalis) Extract,
- Diatomaceous Earth (Solum Diatomeae),
Instructions for use
- Remember that you only need to use a small amount.
Hints and tips
- Very fine hair which quickly becomes greasy also benefits from Body Silk which can be brushed in - it also helps hold the shape of your hair style.
- Body Silk contains extracts of Sage, a natural deodorant and; as well as Silk, which is very absorbent and anti-bacterial - so it makes an excellent deodorant.
- Body Silk can be used as a general body powder - and it is wonderful for nappy rash!
- Silk's natural anti-bacterial action and the herbal extracts make Body Silk worth trying in cases of athlete's foot and other fungal infections.